Click to copy
Concatenates 2 strings with a given separator.
Example: Concat Strings(first: "lorem", second: "ipsum", separator: ";") = "lorem;ipsum".
Tip: use the Concat Strings (Multiple) block to concatenate up to 10 strings.
- [Input] In - starts the block's execution.
- [Output] Out - activates when the block has finished its execution.
- [Input] First (string) - 1st string to concatenate.
- [Input] Second (string) - 2nd string to concatenate.
- [Input] Separator (string) - separator to include in between each string being concatenated.
- [Output] Result (string) - result of the operation.