Access & Permissions
Click to copy
For some applications, you may need to granularly set permissions for an endpoint. To set access and permissions for an endpoint you need:
- Open endpoint setting modal
- Go to the tab "Middleware"
- Open settings of the Token Auth middleware
- Set desired access settings:
- Disable middleware to allow anonymous access to the endpoint (access control disabled)
- Enable middleware to require authentication to access the endpoint
- Delete all groups to allow any group to access the endpoint
- Add groups to explicitly specify groups, that can access the endpoint
You can add new user groups in Auth module settings.