Validate KS RU
Checks the entered data for compliance with the format of the KS (correspondent bank account) of the Russian Federation.
In practice, it is better to use it in conjunction with the Validate BIK RU block: first, the correctness of the BIK input is checked, then the CC.
- [Input] In - starts block execution.
- [Output] Out - is activated when the block has finished executing.
- [Input] ks (string) - the value to check for compliance with the format.
- [Input] bik (string) - BIC of the bank, whose KC needs to be checked.
- [Output] is_valid (boolean) - if the value matches the format, it returns the value True, otherwise - False.