Read XLS File
Iterates over each row in an XLSX file. Use the "Each row" flow output to process each row, and the "Completed" flow output when the iteration has finished.
Iterates through all the lines (iterates over the lines) of the XLSX file. Uses the output of the Each row stream to process each row and the output of the Completed stream after the iteration is complete.
Works in the same way as the Read CSV file block.
Tip: combine this block with a For Each block to iterate over each column in a row, and then use a Switch block to process columns values based on the column number or column name (see video above for more).
- [Input] In - starts the block's execution.
- [Output] Each row - activates once for each row in the file.
- [Output] Completed - activates when all the rows in the file have been iterated over.
- [Input] XLS file (file) - XLS file to be read.
- [Output] Row number (integer) - number of the row currently being read (starting at 1), increases by 1 with every iteration.
- [Output] Row columns (string array) - contents of the columns of the row currently being read in string format.