Click to copy
Returns a random number within a specified range (inclusive).
- [Input] In - starts the block's execution.
- [Output] Out - activates when the block has finished its execution.
- [Input] Min value (integer/float) - lower boundary of the range (inclusive).
- [Input] Max value (integer/float) - upper boundary of the range (inclusive).
- [Input, only for Random Float] Precision (integer) - number of decimal places in the result.
- [Output] Result (depends on the input data type) - random number within the range.