Click to copy
Returns the result of a division together with a remainder.
Example: Mod(dividend: 10, divider: 3) = result: 3, remainder: 1.
- [Input] In - starts the block's execution.
- [Output] Out - activates when the block has finished its execution.
- [Input] Dividend (integer) - number to divide.
- [Input] Divider (integer) - number to divide by.
- [Output] Result (integer) - result of the division.
- [Output] Remainder (integer) - remainder of the division, result of the modulo operation.