Generate APK/AAB File
1. Access the AppMaster.io Studio and click on the three dots icon on your app's card in the Mobile Applications tab.
2. Click "Publish App" to open the Publish Wizard.
3. Make sure that you have selected the right app, select "Play Market", and click "Next".
4. Choose the target deployment plan that your app will be run on, and click "Next".
5. Select if you want to generate an APK or an AAB file (we recommend going with AAB, as it is the newer file format). Input the app name and bundle ID (the same ones that you have assigned to your Firebase app in a previous step), version number, and build number. Click "Next".
AAB files must be installed through Test Tracks in Google Play Console. Installing apps directly to your phone is not supported with AAB files.
6. Upload your service (config) and service account files generated in previous steps. Optionally, if you are using the Google Maps module in your app, input your Google Maps API key. Click "Next".
7. Review the information provided and click "Submit".
8. In a few minutes, you will get an email with the download link for your generated APK/AAB file.