For Each Loop
Click to copy
Iterates over an array. Use the "Loop body" flow output to process each item, and the "Completed" flow output when the iteration has finished.
- [Input] In - starts the block's execution.
- [Output] Loop body - activates once for each item in the array.
- [Output] Completed - activates when all the items in the array have been iterated over.
- [Input] Array (any) - an array of any data type to be iterated over.
- [Output] Item (any) - an element in the array, changes with every iteration, automatically adjust its type depending on the input.
- [Output] Index (integer) - the position of the item in the array (starting at 0), increases by 1 with every iteration.