Date & Time Difference
Click to copy
Returns the difference between 2 date & time values.
Example: Date & Time Difference(A: 18th Nov 2021, B: 20th Nov 2021) = 2 days.
Tip: always make sure that the "B" data input is larger than/equal to the "A" data input.
- [Input] In - starts the block's execution.
- [Output] Out - activates when the block has finished its execution.
- [Input] A (date/time/date & time/time span) - 1st value to be evaluated.
- [Input] A (date/time/date & time/time span) - 2nd value to be evaluated.
- [Output] Time Span (time span) - difference between "A" and "B" data inputs, as in "B" - "A".