Create Apple Developer Account
Apple Developer account subscription costs $99 (USD) per year.
- Check that your Apple ID has 2FA (two-factor authentication) turned on: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915.
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/ and click "Start Your Enrollment" at the bottom of the page.
- Choose whether you want your Apple Developer account to be an individual or a company/organization. You should choose company/organization if your app is for a business (either existing or new). This will allow you to invite other people to have access to the developer account. It will also mean that the company information is shown in the app store listing rather than your personal information.
Your company must already be a legal entity for you to choose the company/organization option. If you proceed, Apple will require you to enter your organization's DUNS number. To see if your organization already has a DUNS number go here: https://developer.apple.com/enroll/duns-lookup/. If you don’t have one, go here to request one: https://www.dnb.com/solutions/government/duns-number-request-guide.html. Note that your company must be a legal entity before doing this. This process will take about 14 business days to complete.
4. When you have completed all the fields, click “Submit” and your account will be reviewed by Apple (this process will take a few business days to complete).
5. Once your Apple Developer account has been approved, you will have to agree to the terms of service and submit your payment information for the $99 (USD) per year subscription.
The payment will take 48 hours to be processed.