Create Apple Bundle ID
1. Access the "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" section of your Apple Developer account: https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/certificates/list.
2. Go to the "Identifiers" page (located in the left sidebar): https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/identifiers/list.
3. Click the blue plus button to add a new Identifier.
4. Choose "App IDs" and click "Continue" in the top right corner.
5. Choose "App" and click "Continue" in the top right corner.
6. Input the App ID description (this is for internal purposes only, it will not become public) (1), select "Explicit" in the Bundle ID section and input an ID (keep in mind that the recommended format is com.companyname.appname) (2).
7. Choose the Capabilities and App Services that your app will require in the section below, click "Continue" in the top right corner.
8. Access the "App" section in the App Store Connect: https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/apps.
9. Click the blue plus button to create a new app, select "New App".
10. Choose "iOS" as the platform (1), give your app a name (this will be the public name displayed in the App Store) (2), choose the app's primary language (3), select the Bundle ID you have created in the previous step (4), set the SKU (unique ID for your app, can be the same as the Bundle ID) (5), and select which users in your Apple Developer account will be able to see it in App Store Connect (6).